Tuesday, June 17, 2008

my first accomplishment in my top 10

here it is...here it is! finally :D

i was able to do one of my "top 10 things to do before i turn 24" and that was to watch a movie on my own.

last june 15 i watched "Kung Fu Panda" in Greenbelt Cinema 4 all on my own =D yey! i had lots of fun since the movie was really well created. the animation combined with the good plot made for an over feel-good movie that when i left the cinema, i was still smiling.

and true to my goal, my main take away from this movie is a quote from master oogway and that is when he said to Po, "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift that's why we call it the present".

so while i am still young, i plan to seize the day and live in the present for the moment i am living in will never be here again. i need to savor it and feel it.

that's one goal nailed down! =D

here are some pictures i got during the closing credits jst so i have a remembrance from this milestone haha! =D i cnt get a picture of myself though since it was too dark in my seat and my cellphone doesn't have a built in flash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Di mo ako sinama! Hmp! :)

Love you, Cha!

:)