i will turn 24. yes, eventually I'll get to that age and I imagine sooner rather than later since time really seems to fly fast.
so here i am typing away on my laptop listing down the Top 10 things I want to do before I reach age 24. i'm doing this so that when look back and review the first quarter (or half of my life), i will have measures to judge by if i lived a full life or not.
the following items are not necessarily itemized according to importance. what's important is for me to accomplish each of them before i reach 24 years of age:
1. Do rock climbing (am looking now in nearby areas cause i know there are indoor rock climbing structures somewhere near the city)
2. Go Bungee jumping
3. Try parasailing (at least once since this is too expensive. same goes for bungee jumping)
4. Bake a cake (i love cake but never ever tried to bake one)
5. Watch a Movie on my own (I'm not sure, I can't remember if I have tried this already so I would have to do it again and remember =D)
6. Grab a nice book and read in Salcedo Park (simple pleasures)
7. Travel on my own (preferably abroad but if i can't, i'll target to travel somewhere within the Philippines but still on my own)
8. Learn to change a tire (independent woman and all the yadi yada's)
9. Go skinny dipping (somewhere totally private mind you!)
10. Increase my investment portfolio (probably get an insurance or buy new stocks. i think this is the only business-related item on my list)
i plan to take pictures once i get to do each of the above items (save for #9 of course =D) so i'll have proof that I did each of them and have a souvenir to cherish each experience.
this seems like a good way to start another chapter of my life =D nice! i like the feeling!